Everyone and every company should take responsibility for a sustainable future of our planet.
To do good things, feels good!
Some of the things you might see and experience are:
- All my cleaning products and detergents are Ecolabel and phosphate-free
- The coffee I serve is UTZ-certified and the all my tea is organic
- The breakfast is almost 100% organic and I even make my own marmelades from products grown in my own garden.
- All my waste is separated in up to 17 different fractions
- All the money I get from can and glass deposit as well as every tip I get, I donate to MSF Doctors without Borders.
- You sleep in a Premium Bedlinen sets in the finest cotton. I am a retailer of Shyness Interior's bedlinens and for every set I sell I donate 100SEK to MSF Doctors Without Borders, to date they have received donations only on bedlinen for the amount of 23.000SEK.
- In the corridor you will find a bookcrossing where you can find a book to take with you or leave one for the next person to read and enjoy.
- Constantly work for finding new sustainable solutions in every area of operation.
- Anna’s Hotel has been awarded Platinum level on Tripadvisor’s Greenleaders
- I control daily all emergency exits and make sure they are fully functional and not blocked.
- The fire alarm is tested routinely
- There is an evacuation plan in every room
- I have been trained in CPR
- The hotel is equipped with a defibrillator
- Anna’s Hotel is a smoke free hotel
Anna’s Hotel has been awarded with TripAdvisor's Platinum Green Leaders!